Anyone can publish content. Your customers’ social media feeds and inboxes are full of it; mediocre content they don’t care about that clutters up their digital space. People more and more want to be in control of what they receive.
• 91% of people have unsubscribed from company emails they previously opted into. (NewsCred)
• Adblock usage grew 30% globally in 2016 and is set to keep growing. (PageFair)
Are you part of the noise being ignored, creating content just for the sake of content?
How can you make sure your marketing efforts are seen, valued and shared?
The Editing Angel Solution
Market less and get more clients.
Yes, you read that correctly. Attract more high-quality clients and sell more by spending less of your hard-earned money, less of your precious time and less of your stretched resources. How? By doing the opposite of what you’re probably doing now.
Traditional marketing strategies push information about a product or service in front of a wide audience of people (even when they haven’t necessarily asked to see it), with the hope some of them might buy. Cast a huge net and you’re going to catch something, but it might not be the greatest catch. You also risk having a large portion of your audience ignoring your efforts or worse, risk driving them away.
Instead you need to treat your audience with respect and show them you understand their problems. One of the best and most cost-effective ways to do this is content marketing.
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Content Marketing Institute
Rather than making sales pitches your audience don’t care about, show your expertise and solve their problems when they need you. Focusing on helping your audience and not just seeing them as revenue requires a major shift in vision. However, you’ll achieve your goals, such as brand awareness, while also generating leads and customer loyalty.
Adopting a content marketing strategy gives you maximum impact from your efforts. Producing content your audience finds valuable and helpful leads to more loyal customers. Your loyal customers market your business for you by sharing your appreciated high quality content. This leads to greater sales and growth, and you’re seen as the ‘go to’ expert in your field.
Content Marketing Stats
• Compared to traditional marketing, content marketing costs 62% less and generates approximately 3 times as many leads.
• 90% of consumers find custom content useful and 82% feel more positive about a company after reading custom content.
• “Interesting content” is one of the top three reasons people follow brands on social media and clicks from shared content are
5 times more likely to result in a purchase. (NewsCred)
• Coca-Cola spends more money creating its own content than it does on television advertising. (Contently)
• Kraft’s content marketing generates a return on investment four times bigger than through its targeted advertising. (AdAge)
• Only 37% of UK marketers have a documented content marketing strategy (Axxon)
• 54% of brands don’t have an onsite, dedicated content director. (Econsultancy)
That’s why 73% of major organisations outsource their content marketing. (Content Marketing Institute)
Content we can create:
• Blog posts
• Case studies
• Press releases
• Websites and landing pages
• Infographics and social media cards
• Curated content
We’ll also show you how to maximise the impact of your great content by repurposing it.
Let us help you create content your customers want to engage with,
useful content that easily cuts through your competitors’ mediocre noise,
and relevant content your audience shares because you’re the trusted expert.
Traditional marketing and advertising is telling
the world you’re a rock star. Content Marketing
is showing the world that you are one.
Robert Rose, Chief Strategy Officer, Content Marketing Institute